Monday 14 December 2009

Fisting

I have only been fisted by 2 people: my husband, G., and me. It was something he’d wanted to do for a long time, and although I was a little nervous, I liked the idea and so one afternoon we went for it, very slowly and using a lot of lubrication (and probably after a bottle of wine or so). And I discovered that I love being fisted.

We don’t do it that often -- like most couples who’ve been living together for a long time, our busy lives and perpetual knackeredness tend to get in the way of sex, so every time it goes the same way: first 2 fingers, then 3, then 4 and finally, slowly and agonisingly, the thumb goes in and he’s pushing up into me, and my cunt is stretching round his knuckles, until now his whole fist is in me and my tormented muscles can finally relax around his wrist. I usually have to get him to stay still like that for a good couple of minutes, to give me time to get used to that incredible fullness that’s on the verge of being unbearable, then slowly he starts pushing in and out, a little at a time, while I play with my clit and beg him to go harder and harder, and I come, wave upon wave of overwhelming sensation, and the whole world is reduced to his fist pounding into my depths, until I collapse in a quivering heap, totally spent.

It’s only after he’s fisted me that I can take - and indeed demand - the entire length of his rather large cock within me as he takes me from behind. With my head down and my arse in the air, as if I were praying to Mecca, he rams it home, fast and furious, until he comes, and I can feel his cock throbbing within me, as it pumps out every last drop of semen.


In comparison, self fisting is a bit of a letdown. I do get off on the idea of doing something like that myself - it makes me feel good and dirty. But there is no denying that I'm physically unable to get my fist deep enough or thrust it fast enough (nor is it really big enough) to give myself such a huge orgasm as G can.

What I would really like would be to fist (and be fisted by) another woman. In fact making love to another woman, which regrettably I have never done, is my overriding sexual ambition. Who knows if I will ever get to carry it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment