Wednesday 9 December 2009

Telling my husband

I decided to tell my husband about the blog. I never had any doubts about his reaction: I knew it would turn him on as much as it does me. He already had a massive erection before he’d even finished reading the first entry.

“So now you need to give me a show,” he said. What’s more, he told me exactly how we wanted me to do it: on my hands and knees, with my arse in the air towards him. Now this is not a position I would ever take up by choice when self-pleasuring, as it’s all about (someone else’s) visuals, and although I do occasionally watch myself in a mirror when I’m wanking, making a show of it is not my primary concern.
But still, this was a performance, so what he wanted was what he got. First, I slowly rubbed some hand cream over my breasts, lingering over my nipples. Then I spread some more cream over my vag, before moving into position, on one hand and knees, arse up, with old faithful slipping in and out of my cunny as I looked through my legs to watch his expression. Then I turned over on my back with my knees bent and legs spread wide, so I could play with my clit as I plunged my vibrator in and out in front of his face. After I came, he rammed his dick – by this time dripping with its own lube – hard up me and thrust into me at full speed, until he too came, slamming his cum down into my depths.

3 comments:

  1. It is good to share the blog isn't it? LOL I took the same decision recently and asked if he was interested. He is too busy to blog but very supportive and we do explore other people's blogs and I enjoy following you. He is excited by my blog but we have a different way of sharing. I'll perhaps describe reaction to my blogs in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog, wetwoman - I'm glad you're enjoying it and I'm especially glad that I have a female follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying Both of YOU!! I found you SelfLlover through wetwomen.

    What a Turnon you both are@@ Lucky me!!

    ReplyDelete