Friday 4 December 2009

My favourite toy

My favourite toy is an inflatable butt plug. I’m not much of a one for anal stimulation, and in fact I use my plug in my cunt, not my rectum. I inflate it slowly, one pump at a time, as I play with my clit, then when it’s as full as it gets and I’m on the verge of coming, I let all the air out and start again. I stop touching my clit for a while, to hold off my orgasm for as long as I can, and tease myself by licking my finger and running it very quickly over my clit so it jumps to attention. I keep this up for as long as I can resist, but that’s not usually long – 3 or 4 full inflations and a few minutes is all I manage before the urge to come drives out everything else.

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmm Isn't it fun to Tease urself..........over and over again until you just HAVE to EXPLODE!!!!!!

    I'm really turned on right now while slowly reading ur posts. Just taking my time!!! Love to hear more about you teasing ur "cunny".

    You Wank with a Cunny............HOTTTTT

    ReplyDelete